Yep, this is the goober I’d want patrolling my neighborhood with a loaded gun. Such a hateful, racist country this is. We are living in the 21st century, right? I didn’t realize walking while black was a crime in America. Who knew a simple act like walking to the local 7/11 in a white neighborhood could be such a deadly thing for a young black kid in Florida. How sad that there are still people in America who are so small-minded and hateful that they are actually frightened by the color of someone’s skin. And can anyone tell me why after a month that this pathetic, paranoid scumbag has not been charged and arrested for the murder of this young man? Where is the justice for this family? My heart goes out to this family for the loss of their beautiful son. How sad and senseless.
- In wake of Trayvon Martin’s death, America is soul-searching
- Trayvon Martin and the fatal history of American racism
- Trayvon Martin’s Mother ‘Can Not Eat,’ While Lawyer Expresses Concerns Over Grand Jury
- Lawyer: Girl on phone with Trayvon Martin cuts shooter’s self-defense claim
- Why Trayvon Martin’s Killer Remains Free
- Trayvon Martin case going to grand jury