Photo by Sherrymac
Bees are excellent environmental monitors, so does it really surprise anyone why the bees are dying? As so many other things these days we have some real problems that need fixing in our food chain and no real leaders on the side of the people to help fix them. It’s time for people to wake up and start demanding safe healthy food. Not food that’s tainted by GMO’s and poisonous chemicals. WE ARE NOT SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS!
New research has linked springtime die-offs of honeybees critical for pollinating food crops — part of the mysterious malady called colony collapse disorder — with technology for planting corn coated with insecticides. The study, published in ACS’ journal Environmental Science & Technology, appears on the eve of spring planting seasons in some parts of Europe where farmers use the technology and widespread deaths of honeybees have occurred in the past. Continue reading »»»
Never does nature say one thing and wisdom another. ~Juvenal, Satires
- Honeybee Colony Collapse Disorder Finally Explained: Too Many Chemicals
- USDA Releases 2010 Honey Bee Colony Collapse Disorder Progress Report
- Evidence That Pesticides Are Seriously Messing Up Our Honey Bees
- Colony Collapse: Are Potent Pesticides Killing Honeybees?
Ways to Help:
- Stop using harmful pesticides on your lawn and gardens.
- Plant more fruits, vegetables, flowers and less grass.
- 5 ways to help save the bees
- 10 ways to help save the bees!
- Ten ways to help bees.
- How can you help the bees?
- How you can help bumblebees